N
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi, I have been reading your post and would like to follow up to see how you are doing now. Im having the same symptoms in terms of speaking and swallowing. I am also anxious and seems not slurring but feel tired when speaking. I have twitches on my face several days ago as well…
    N
    NoNoNo2022
    I’m not doing great lol. Sorry I hate to be a downer but I’m having issues with my left shoulder now on top of everything else. Atrophy under my shoulder blade and I feel like it’s weaker in general. I have another EMG in two weeks. Praying that it comes back normal or at least no signs of ALS.
    D
    dreamgle
    Best wishes to you. You will be fine!
    N
    NoNoNo2022
    I’m having serious weakness in my trap muscle. I really do hope I’m fine but I’m starting to really comprehend this may be something really bad. I got my EMG moved up to the 19th though and will update with a new post.
    Hi - hope you’re well!

I was wondering if your symptoms ever resolved or if you got an answer to your question. I had similar symptoms appear back in January. It’s almost been a year and I’m wondering if I should hold out hope for a reversal.

Thank you so much
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back