Vaccineguy82
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi, Vaccineguy82.

I received the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine on July 27th, and I have had almost the EXACT reaction that you have had. I was hoping we could connect and you could tell me if any doctors have been able to provide any insight as to what has been ailing you.
    Hello there; I’m wondering if we can chat and compare post-vaccine notes? Of if you could guide me to the group you are part of. I received my first Pfizer dose on June 1st and 3 weeks later I’ve had a whole bunch of twitching and a bunch of weakness that has scared me into thinking I have ALS. I posted here as well. My symptoms now aren’t totally dissimilar to yours; is there any way we can swap notes?
    I’m experiencing very similar related to the V. Hopefully it is not serious.
    Reactions: Vaccineguy82
    C
    Curiousconcern
    Yes what is the name of the group? Have you seen a neurologist and had an emg*?
    Vaccineguy82
    Vaccineguy82
    They're facebook groups and/or chats that I could add you to. What is the best way to connect for you?
    E
    Ewiwie
    Hello, I would really appreciate getting connected to such a group to. Have very similar issues…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back