K
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Good evening!
    Today, unfortunately, I also saw contractions in the tongue. Permanent feeling of phlegm, sporadic hoarseness and need to clean the throat especially at night and sometimes when I speak biting my tongue.
    Anxious as ever ... I had an electromyogram in May and it was normal.
    In addition, I sometimes have pain in my ankles and soles, especially in the arch of my feet
    Hello! I still feel like I have phlegm stuck since February and I spit thick mucus and sometimes I clear my throat before I speak as well as I bite my tongue as I speak. I also have some discomfort in the area around the ankles. Are these all symptoms of ALS?
    Καλημέρα! 5,2021 Μαΐου έκανα EMG που δημιουργεί φυσιολογικά 10 ημέρες πριν από κάθε φορά ο πόνος και ο διάμος στο αριστερό γόνατο και κάθε φορά που ανεβαίνω, κάθε φορά και στο ένδυση γόνατο, διανύσματα και στον πόνο στην κνήμη, εφαρμογή αγκάθιες και εφαρμογές αγκύσεων για την εφαρμογή. Συμπληρωματικά, αποκαθάνομαι تلاش κολλημένο στη στοματοπαράγα από τον Φεβρουάριο και φοβάμαι διά διάασασή ξεκίνησε το ALS. Ευχαριστώ
    Good morning! May 5,2021 i did EMG which was normal 10 days before the pain and tremor in the left knee has started and continues to this day but also exists in the right knee as well as the pain in the tibia, spines and ankies of the both feet. Also feel something stuck in the stomatofariga from February and I afraid because I read like that started the ALS.Thank you again
    Good evening! I still have (since February) stuck like food when I swallow my saliva and pain in the knee, fork, soles and palm in the thumb area as a little finger, usually on the left foot and hand and sometimes on the right. I also have an inner tremor
    Good evening! I only have a burning sensation in my head only when I am stressed i have negative thoughts...But in my left knee i continue to have burning and pain as well as tremor in my left leg. What worries me is that since yesterday i noticed a stuttering of word in some sentences on May 25,2021 i did EMG which was normal, should i do it again? And in the oropharynx i feel that I have something stuck
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back