M
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• How’d your appointment go?
    M
    mattn
    We did a telehealth visit. He said it didn't sound like ALS to him, just BFS. I'm going to meet him hopefully sometime in march
    J
    Jhn481101996
    That's very encouraging. Do you twitch somewhere 247? Or bodywide? Do you cramp or have aches and pains?exercise intolerance etc
    Hello. I cannot write in your topic. But I have the same almost exact symptoms. The same twitching/easy muscle fatigue and even right foot arc vibration(that was really strange that I also have this).
    I already did EMG and visited neurologist and he ruled out ALS saying that there is 0 chance to have ALS with this symptoms, so I think you shouldn't worry much ;)
    And by any chance did you have covid?
    John Black
    John Black
    Hi.
    Doctor who did emg suggested that its myopathy since I feel fatigued. But not ALS because there were no denervation. And in reference to doctor suggested CK blood work.
    But when the last neurologist saw me he said that there is no chance its ALS, because even with EMG there is no failure or real weakness where I would literally struggle to do things, but fatigue is not ALS symptom.
    John Black
    John Black
    And when i was about to leave he said that I can try and do thyroid ultrasound just in case.
    So I did my blood work and I have normal CK levels and the only thing that stood out is that I have high monocytes - 11.5%.
    And when i did my thyroid ultrasound doctor was really suspicious, and suggested that I have thyroid problems, and said that I probably have Hashimoto disease.
    John Black
    John Black
    So now im waiting for blood work in november for thyroid antibodies.

Hope you will have reassuring results ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back