S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey dude , I have the exact same symptoms, Atrophy of bicep, pec , shoulder. I had quite a few normal emgs for two years then within the last 3 months went to a new neuro, who thinks it parsonage turner syndrome, same deal arm tires quickly but I can still bench the same weight . Im still not really sure whats going on, same age too im 31, what did your spine MRI show what did your emg show?
    A
    AlwaysLivingSca
    So just wait and see i guessm losing muscle mass and defintion but can still bench 220 , but sometimes my hand gets tired petting my dog
    S
    Scared87
    Sorry to hear that. I'd say I've lost about 25-30% mass in left biceps, shoulder, pec, and on my back. It has been fairly rapid. I've got a lot going on and I'm just kinda tired. I don't have insurance and can't afford to keep going to the doctor let alone another EMG or neuro trip. Just ready to be done with this
    A
    AlwaysLivingSca
    There’s nothing they can do no matter what it is bro , just ride it out and hope for the best
    Gday,

I was just having a read of your story, and was wondering how you are going these days? Hopefully better?
    I have a similar story, weightlifter, Twitching and ripppling muscles when flexed. I also had an emg with slowing of the ulnar nerve.

The one difference I have is that my atrophy is not localised to the one arm but is all over.

BCFS has been suggested.

Cheers

Mike
    S
    Scared87
    Hey Mike! I looked at your profile and noticed the user "Fasciculation1" wrote you a message. Funny, as I almost messaged this person last week to see how they were doing! But I promised my wife I wouldn't come back to these forums.

Limited to 4xx chars here...
    S
    Scared87
    twitching has gotten much, much worse. My left shoulder had a giant spot of missing muscle. I feel it more and more difficult to swallow. But I literally just finished a workout where I benched 300lbs for 10 reps. So no loss of strength. MRI of shoulder revealed probable labrum tear which explains some things. MRI of next Friday or early next week.
    J
    Jselliott07
    I have back atrophy, fasciculations everywhere, sensory symptoms, and issues with mucus, but no answers as of yet. Did you ever get any answers? I’m super scared.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back