A
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi,
    We have common symptoms. In addition my joints started making sounds since Dec. If there was a way to share, I could message you. But I will ask for a consult with a different neurologist. My neuro is basing his judgement from first week of Nov when I was fine. Now, its bad fatigue, joints, breathing issues, grip weakness, etc.
    S
    soulkatha
    Hi.. how was your emg? My rheum were all normal. Saw a second neuro muscular today. Said I had lots going on and for my age they don't fit together. He performed a thorough clinical weakness test which I am pleased about. He didn't even mention als. Said I had good strength. Emg and brain mri have been scheduled for next month.
    A
    Annony12
    The emg came back clear. They did a full Neuro exam again the only thing we have noticed is absent reflex in my right knee. But they said with the emg being clear it isn't ALS. Good luck with your emg. It's nto really that bad... People have made a big deal about it but it isn't that painful.
    S
    soulkatha
    Great news!! As for me, I am 99.99% certain that this is not als. But my symptoms are worsening. Esp. joints starting to get stiff. Started left wrist, then left ankle...slowly moving on to right wrist. My muscles tire like crazy. Grip strength weakness comes and goes. Will find out more after March 2nd week I guess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back