E
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi I came across your post and I have similar issues. Short twitches all over my body but they last <5s and happen 10-20 times a day. Some heaviness in right hand and calf especially after workout. No issues on left side. I also felt slight tremor in my hands and maybe by brain a few times. All in last 5 weeks. Went to neuro but she suggested anxiety as the cause. Not taking any medicine yet. Did the medicines help?
    Hi. I am across your post via Google. We literally have the exact same symtoms. I was shocked as I read your post. The last thing you said was you were fine which I'm very thankful for. Are you still having the symtoms? If so, how did they stop? Meds? Or something else. Hopefully this message finds you soon. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    E
    Einsoczen
    Hey, I am fine. I still have fasciculations on my thighs (and sometimes on other parts) and from time to time my muscles are shaking, but nothing to worry about.
    My advice for the ALS scare -
    Get some help. Psychotherapy and medications have really helped me get out of this circle; It's dangerous for not only you, but everyone around you as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back