lgelb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Good morning, yesterday you answered my Post about my doubts in relation to chronic denervation in an emg in a muscle but I don't know how to answer the thread because it doesn't give me the option to answer, how could I do it? Would it be possible for me to send you my emg so that you could see it and comment on it? Thank you very much

Martha
    The below references are in response to the Sticky on PLS in the Medicare and other benefits section.
    Often a veteran has the appeal to the BVA. Tht is what I had to do. It has been 3 years.
    lgelb
    lgelb
    I have put some info on that here PLS and the VA. Hope you get it resolved soon.
    Hi Laurie
    I typed a message with problems I am having tolerating my trilogy lately along with entering my settings but when I went to post said 420 character limit. Is there another way I tap into your expertise. Thank you. Nancy
    Hi Laurie, sorry to bother you, but I wondered if you could email me the BIPAP notes I have seen mentioned in various posts. My brother has just received a machine and has had a not very good night. He is ringing the clinic but I wondered if there was something in your notes that might help. Many thanks, Sam
    S
    Samkl
    I should mention it is a Resmed Bipap S9.
    @lgelb. GM was hoping you can answer question, Today, I had trouble walking on my left heel (could do it yesterday) but I experienced great pain feeling like no cushioning. I have not been dx with anything. In fact my last emg was normal (Mar) and my last clinical exam (Aug) was normal.
    B
    Blacksheep62
    I continue to experience issues with body wide twitching and muscle mass loss.
    Hi Laurie, wondering if you could take a quick look at my BiPAP settings? I had a miserable night of feeling like it was suffocating me (again). I don't understand. This link shows my settings and also my latest breathing test showing my MIP/MEP at 42/44:

BiPAP settings
    A search indicates you are THE person to help me with the settings on my new AVAP. It is a Respironics brand. I will see if I can figure out the settings. The issue is this: It feels like too much air and it wants me to breathe in a number of times to one exhale. It doesn't help--instead it makes me afraid to go to sleep because the air is choking me & I cannot exhale. :(
    Hi Laurie thankyou for your message I do understand the rules of the forum it is so hard when u have no one to discuss this with, my MRI came up with nothing so I am still trying to find out what is going on I really appreciate your response, skyvano
    Hi Laurie I want to say thanks to u as u always seem so kind I put my emg up as didn't understand it and am still worried ré the abnormal muscle with positive waves etc its concerning me that my other muscles could get affected over time i think people don't want me to start am other thread I jus feel v alone and having to wait so long for neurologist to discuss my doctor doesn't seem to no much about emg
    Hey Laurie,

I tried to send you a message before but I figured i'd try 1 more time. 1st off I'd like to thank you for taking the time twice to respond to my posts and also, I'd like to apologize if I offended you in any way. My intention for posting that thread was not to offend or annoy anyone. I was just trying to gain more perspective in to whats going on with me. There is so much misinformation out there (sadly i've read most of it) and this site I felt offers genuine true knowledge and feedback. That being said, I can absolutely see how the DIHALS forum being quite bothersome. But I just wanted you to know I appreciate the fact that you took the time out of your day to respond to me.

Thank you,
    Mike
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back