C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I'm sorry you are going through these symptoms. I have some of the same. I am interested in your tinnitus. Can you tell me about it? What does it sound like? Is it always present? Did it start at the same time as all other symptoms? I have it as well and think it is related.
    I
    IssuesInOhio
    My MRI did pick up some things that could be affecting those areas that the EMG picked up the abnormality but I'm having a lot of issues that are not relenting and new ones coming up as well over the last 2 months. I believe I am now have some bulbar related issues.
    I
    IssuesInOhio
    Twitching hot spot has developed in my face and around the same time I now am having some swallowing and speech issues. I also have some issues in my right hand/arm. Good luck to you, really hope you get the results you are hoping for and its not ALS or anything bad.
    S
    stuffyearsago
    IssuesInOhio, I also had tinnitus, started a year ago or so but blew it off.....I still have it. Both ears, high tone, at some point, it was a weird scratchy tone, though.
    Concern3d
    GM. I read your post. I have similar symptoms Was interested in finding out more about the Type of Lyme testing you took. My symptoms started July 18 and currently persists. I was avid runner and cyclist. I’ve been tested for Lyme twice. Both negative. I have muscle issues and fatigue. Some days no issues, other days terrible. I have had numerous tests (to include 3 EMG s)all basically normal.
    C
    concern3d
    I also have some good days and some bad days. Please let me know if you find out more from your doctors, and I will do the same.
    C
    concern3d
    I took a tests from IgeneX (igenex.com), and the ones that were most relevant for me were the "Lyme Western Blot IgM" and "Lyme Western Blot IgG" tests. I recommend first finding a doctor using "Provider Search" on the ILADS.org website, and that doctor can then order tests based on your specific symptoms.
    C
    concern3d
    I did read your post, and personally I don't think you have Lyme, but I'm just a random person on the Internet. If you do a Google search for "Horowitz MSIDS Questionnaire," you can answer a set of questions and see what you score. Some people say that questionnaire is garbage, and some people do not.
    I have remarkably similar symptoms. Please post updates, I am interested.
    C
    concern3d
    I will make sure to post updates. Please post updates, too. I followed you to see your posts.
    I have more testing tomorrow and a few more upcoming doctors appointments in the near future.
    Hi. Thanks for asking. I just posted an update on my original thread. Still in diagnosis limbo. He wants to see if I progress over the next couple of months. Pure torture...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back