BarryG
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Barry ~ hi there ! I have read your various responses to posts and have concluded you are of brillant mind.............Are you college degreed and what is your occupation because you can write my friend !
    Just had a thought(I know, very rare!) I think that there is a picture of my fridge on my fb page.
    hi barry thank you for your reply on my forum .my speech is getting really bad and they the speech therapist and nurologist believe it would ptobably be a good idea for me to get that device which will speak for me if i lose my voice it has been progressing its like a catch 22 what do i do .they said if i get it now they can program it with my voice now so it will be more real to hear me to the grandkids and family purposes i dont know what really to do i m still not in denial but what if it stops its progression its rare but it has happened any advice would be helpful thank you barry
    hey barry how are you doing and how has it been with the use of a peg tube i hope your spirits are up and your hanging in there strong ,im having a pretty good day no complaints like anyone would listen lol have a good one
    hi barry looking for some encouraging words of widom out there hope all is well im doing ok jeffp
    hi barry still hanging in there i hope all is well for me im doing ok today have a good day barry jeffp
    Just wanted to thank you for your poetry and some of your posts that I have read. My mom was recently diagnosed with upper motor neuron disease. She is having trouble with talking and swallowing and all the emotions that go along with it. Just wanted to say thank you, it's nice to know people out there understand. Blessings to you.
    Just wanted to thank you for your poetry and some of your posts that I have read. My mom was recently diagnosed with upper motor neuron disease. She is having trouble with talking and swallowing and all the emotions that go along with it. Just wanted to say thank you, it's nice to know people out there understand. Blessings to you.
    barry hows life gonig today?i hope your blessed with a good day full of peace anf happiness .im doing good another day i thank the lord everyday i wake and able to move have a wonderful day stay positve jeffp
    Hi Berry, thanks for your reply. I am just having a rough few days. Really dreading my appointments this time. I remember going into clinic the first time and feeling so sorry for the others that were there. Now other than not being in a wheel chair,I am progressing and I am feeling sorry for myself. I will get it together and do what ever it takes... So nice to have you and other friends on here to chat with. You are a big help to others and me. Keep it up?? It does help...smile... Hugs, Linda
    hi barry just sending you some encouraging words of widom live for today as if it were your last im i bet you have a good day your friend jeffp
    Hi Barry,
    I can't type anymore so Joan is typing for me. I will be actively back on the forum soon. I have a headmouse and voice activated software on the way.....Glad you are able to get out and your trip looked like a blast. You drive for me and I will talk for you.... :)

All the best,
    Rick
    how you doing today barry?ihope your having a good day.i know your out there enjoying the sun while im here watching the snow pile up lol. well take care of yourself,im ok here jeffp
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back