ShiftKicker
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Hello, I did not receive a message before this mail. So I wasn't aware that my first post to the entry contradicted the rules of the forum!
    I suspected a technical problem and logged in again and entered an answer on the topic.
    I myself have ALS for 9 years and I am very interested in communication tools. Therefore I have answered the question and suggested a link for a free software that works with various buttons and also contains a software button itself. If I did not enter the link correctly, I can correct it.
    Thank you for letting me know this system does not seem very user friendly...I will try and follow your instructions thank you again I really appreciate it!
    Hi Fiona,
    A well-meaning DIHALS has sent me a visitor message. I have not answered it because I think she needs to post it in the DIHALS forum. Would you kindly redirect her? Thanks,
    Hello, I am trying to reach a member " mrscott" and I was wondering if you could send them my email address so they could contact me should they wish?
    Hi Fiona,

I think I can't send private messages yet. Do you know how many posts or what it takes to have that feature? If you send me your email address, I'll reply that way or I'll just post to your visitor board.

Cheers!
    Wish
    I will do,
    i am from University (studying mathematics) but also researching in diseases, expecially ALS
    So I am not commercial nor a really research institute
    Hey:)
    I wrote a little statement to the servey under your post
    Yes i found RCH4 here in the forum and was interested wether it could really fight ALS? - Thats why i asked
    hi, thanks for not banned me. I am ashamed now. I had a good intend, yes. I will not bother anymore. I have been drinking and so much worried, I am not thinking . Sorry again...when I said people here are dying, I really was rude...but it was because I think that my mom is dying. I am sorry...I will not post anymore messages to other people. thank you again...
    Thanks for the welcome Fiona. I have a dear friend who moved to Victoria, BC and I did visit her in 2008. I loved that city. :)
    Dear Shiftkicker,

The conduct of the forum moderators "GregK" and "Laurie" is totally unacceptable.

GregK is a disgrace, abusive and acts like a thug in attacking a lady in a current thread which you know about.
    Laurie has a long history of making snyde and sarcastic remarks. She pontificates on things about which she knows nothing then locks threads denying right of reply.

Such conduct is wholly counterproductive, driving away PALS who need help - defeating the very purpose of an open forum.

Letters have been sent by FedEX to the ALS Association Head Office in Washington DC about their conduct and the matter will be raised at the ALS Boston conference this weekend re. management of, and discipline on, the ALS forum.
    I read a few posts where you have very great straight forward advice. I could absolutely use that now. If you can, will you help me in the do I have ALS forum?
    Hi Fiona, thank you for your message, and for the guidance I completely understand. You have my permission to provide my email address to Miav123. Thank you very much.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back