worrieddaughter77
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I keep coming to check on you- you have been quiet for some time now... let me know how you are, when you can.
    Hi Melody... Things are so much worse with my dad. He is progressing what send faster now than back in the summer. I can't deal with it well. There is just no time. Right now I'm looking for neck braces to order online and for a new handheld shower. There are a lot of remodeling coming that we need to do, but he may only need those for several weeks before he is bedridden completely... it is so heartbreaking.

I want to give you a hug. How have you been doing? The pain must be immense... I don't even know what to say, girl. There are just no words because all of this just doesn't make sense.

I came to work for 2 hours today for the first time in a week, and I was sitting there talking to a student but everything was a blur. I'm taking a leave of absence starting in January for good...
    Dont get discouraged. I'm on the other side- I'll be here when you get here- I hope its a very long time ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back