G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Greg, do you still take CBD oil for treatment?
    Do you think it helps the progression? Also, what brand(?) are you using?
    I would like to get some advise from you.
    Thank you and i look forward to hearing from you.
    is it actually a hygiene sling or do you just use it as one? I can't find a hygiene hoyer split leg. I think you said your cals pulls your pants up and down over the toilet while you are in the sling. thanks.
    I have to give you credit for dealing with some of the moderators on here. I just read a post where they shared a post from ALS Untangled website, to back up their claims that the stated resolve worked, but in actuality it conflicted with their story. Quite sad when everyone is coming to help/learn. I am learning that this forum is more like... hey, we know you have it, we will support you, but there is no cure, dont get your hopes up and don't be optimistic.
    Happy Thanksgiving Greg. I hope you are doing reasonably well with this monster. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Kim
    Sorry Greg didn't know I had to hold a special title to give information just sense it seems like everyone progresses differently but now I see it a pick and choose forum I always figured the more information the better
    Hi Greg, you deleted my reply on the account that I'm a "newbie; no intro" but I did intro myself in just the previous thread?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back