T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I have an upcoming appointment at the Indianapolis ALS clinic and just wanted to reach out and say Hi to you. Hope to talk with you soon. Debbie
    Hi Tawill, It's Dereck from the AAC forums. I just wanted to follow up with you about your post on the ACC devices thread. I'd love to learn more about you're experience with the speech-generating device you're currently using and talk to you about thought to text for speech synthesis. Would you be able willing to shoot me an email at [email protected]? I'd love to get connected with you and learn more about how I can help.
    Hi ! Welcome to the forum but so sorry for your need to join. My name is Kim and my dad who just turned 80 has ALS. His started in his limbs. You will find alot of support and usual information on this forum. But, take if slow and don't overwhelm yourself by reading too much at once. You are welcome to have any of your family members who may be helping in your care to join us as well. We are here for you. Hugs, Kim (Skipper)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back