D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Doggirl, you just wrote a Visitor Message to yourself. Not many--or any--people will see it. Suggest you put a post in the area called "Do I Have ALS"
    Hi Everyone, first off, anyone who is suffering is in my thoughts and prayers. I am also suffering and have been crying all day. I have not been diagnosed, and I'm yet to see my Dr. Im so scared. Not for me but for my kids. I fear I have ALS at the ripe old age of 31. It started with my right hand having a spasm. Then, I developed a tremors when holding my phone, but not always. I feel that my legs are weaker. I can still walk a mile, but my calves are more fatigued. Here's the killer for me and why I've been crying all day. This morning, I noticed a twitch in my calf. Then another. By the end if the day, if I'm at rest, I have twitches all over my legs. I can't see them but I can feel them. I'm pretty sure I have ALS. I so sad for my kids. I have made an appointment with my Dr. And I'm trying to be brave. I'm so stressed that I can't eat anything or keep it down. I do suffer from clinical anxiety, but these twitches are torturing me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back