F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About

• So sorry if I offended you. I really did not have that intention but can see how this can be seen that way and that is my fault. I think that section of the site is indeed a difficult one for people to have to read anxieties of others that don't have the same or anything like similar problems and it is incredible that people even take time to read the posts let alone respond to stories like mine in hindsight. I really wanted to say thanks as you are so right and extremely caring to have responded and taken the effort to do so. I wish you love. Brad
    I can relate to the F word too. Too often really. I was dx back in Nov 2015. Just this week, I can no longer reach my R-Hand to the mouth..... it happened literally overnight a few nights ago. I felt a sore numbness in my R arm the night before and my fingers got really spastic on my R hand. When I awoke the next morning, I have lost approx. 30% of the movement in my R arm, literally overnight. It is the constant change of having to mourn a loss of a movement which happens all too often now. This disease is tough on the psyche. A constant change in continuous motion. Hope you can keep your symptoms at bay for as long as possible. Scotiaspirit (Paul)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back