P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There is another user (needcourage) her name is Nancy - who lives in Beaver County. She is caring for her husband Toby. Just FYI....
    Hi Sharon! Just fyi - you can post responses on my home page, since that is what people generally get notifications for. No biggie - I checked yours too :) Can't believe you've been dealing with this for 10 years - I thought 2 was a lot with my mom, considering how quickly some others progress. My mom fell and broke her hip, last 4 months of her life were in a nursing home, and I really believe that's what really did her in. She was never the same after general anaesthesia (sp) for the hip replacement. Do you have any family to help you?
    Hi and thanks for your message. We have been on this journey for 10 years now but it only got very real the past 18 months when my husband progressed very rapidly. He was hospitalized 10 weeks last summer after serious head trauma from falls and when he came home it was so hard for both of us. I felt so alone and so depressed. I found this forum and I literally think it saved my life.
    So sorry about your Mom.
    Sharon
    Hi - I'm in the South Hills also, my mom passed from bulbar-onset December 2014. I'm sorry you are dealing with this disease. I could not have gotten thru my 2 years (from diagnosis) without this forum, it so helped to communicate with people who understood, just understood. I hope you are doing as well as you can be... Trina
    Hi. We live in the South Hills. I am finding the forums to be tremendously helpful. Just knowing that others are going through some of the same things I am going through helps me.
    Hi...I'm from the North Hills area of Pittsburgh. What part are you from? Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.
    Audrey
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back