E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Eric, did you ever get a diagnosis for your problems? They are quite similar to ones I am experiencing now. Thanks.
    Andre83
    Andre83
    Hi Eric, I’m also very interested in your reply on the questions. I’m in a comparable situation and would really appreciate, if I would know your further development. Thank you very much.
    S
    SashaD
    Hello I am wondering the same, I have pretty much the same symptoms. Did anyone in here find any answers?
    Hi eric. I'm in a similar boat as you. I had two clean EMG'S but do have wasting and fasics. I'm 38. Did you ever get an answer?
    Hi Eric
    I am also in Dk and have athrophy off shoulders i had clean EMG in left leg and arm september 2014 after fascikulations for 5 months. EMG Was clean . Now i have a frozen shoulder shoulder in left side , i had The same in Right shoulder 2012-2014 , i now i have athrophy in both shoulder , i Think reumatolog Said infraspinatus and maybe Teres minor . I have Big holes one The back just under The armpit. I am worried sick , going to BBH in 3 weeks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back