twitchykitty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Kylie, how are you? I'm sorry i have not been in touch, there was a problem with my account which was sorted today.
    Hi Kylie, its great to hear from you. How are things going,hows your progression? I have gotten a little slower myself, my left hand and arm which was always good is starting to let me down. My eldest girls started playschool so thats 1 thing ticked off my list. My media campaign finished up, i'm glad in a way as it took alot of energy. Have you heard of any updates connected to our condition? I was on a trial drug for a while but it didnt work out.
    Hi Kylie
    Its great to hear you are doing well. We had a lovely weekend, our eldest girl was 3 on Tuesday so had a busy day. How was your weekend?
    Oh that’s so kind of you Kylie! The kids are on their school hols, so they’ll entertain me  And I can still eat chocolate, so happy days!
    Have a good weekend too, whatever you do. X.
    Hi
    Did I reply to your last message? I am not 100% sure. I remember typing a message but don't see it in the conversation. I hope you are well.
    Andy
    thank you very much for your kind words.
    I'm so glad you are participating here, you have much to give xxx
    No worries, Twitchy. Your post wasn't the offending one. I deleted the offender.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back