lgelb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hey does it matter which ALS clinic to go to? I have one in my own state in Oklahoma City? Would that be as good as going to any other clinic?
    Hi Laurie,
    Was hoping you could look at my threads and give me your honest opinion. I appreciate how you chimed in regarding the bipap but still would like your thoughts on the overall description of my thoughts. You are an extremely well written advice giver on this site and I'd like to know what you think. Thanks again.
    - Riggz
    Hey laurie. I know you arent participating on my thread anymore but i just have a new concern and i posted it there. I really hope you can answer it. Thank you!
    HI Laurie thank you for the message, I am not choking I just find myself biting my cheeks and not having the same control when I am chewing my food my tongue just feels weaker, do you really think it could all be stress, cause from the symptoms I read that is the start of bulbar but I could be wrong
    HI I can no longer post on new thread and I am still concerned not sure what to do i know I have anxiety but my sympt ok ms getting worse, my tongue is weaker and I notice stumbling my words also when I am eating I am having more food left over in my mouth and sometimes food does not go down the first time, I don't know if Bulbar would come on this fast no choking yet, please tell me your thoughts
    Hi laurie , sorry to ask I have a technical question is there anyway I can delete a thread I posted years ago ? Kylie
    Hi Laurie, this is Sharon. You sent me a message titled Forum Etiquette yesterday after I posted a thread with information and links to information about equipment that I wanted to share with everyone. I know you said that you deleted the duplications but I can't see where the actual thread ended up. I am new to posting on this forum so I'm not sure if I'm looking in the right place but I would appreciate if you could let me know where it got posted. Many thanks, Sharon
    Hi Laurie - I posted an update to my last thread. Unfortunately my appt yesterday just added more questions and confusion to my story at this point. Take Care

~OG
    Again Laurie thanks for the reply. I have another round of EMG tests tomorrow and hope I am reassured. Depending on the results I will discuss the "where we go from here" with the Neurologist including getting input from a clinic that has a more broad range of experience with neurological conditions. The pain/cramps continue to spread as do the twitches, more popping up in a different place just yesterday. I will keep you posted and am hoping for good news. Just read so many "Twitched first them months/years later bad EMG weakness" etc that I am sure time will be the best medicine in my case. Have a great week. ~ Oregon Girl
    Hi Laurie,

I wanted to just say thank you for replying knowing that I am in such a state of limbo. If you have any specific suggestions as to what I should be talking to my neurologist about I would love to hear them.

Although other members have assured me as to "not having ALS" it still looms over my life. You mention "all the possibilities" my symptoms could be an indicator of and until I know for sure it seems like ALS is till one of them. I appreciate all your kindness and sincere care of the people that post regardless of the reasons they are here.

Thanks'~Oregon Girl
    Sorry Igelb, that was never my intention but Ifor someone doesn't want to answer a question shouldn't they just skip it. This site was never like this. I don't know what happened. I will not ask any questions unless I get ALS as posting in Do I have ALS offends moderators. Because no one else seemed upset.

Wish you the best aND my prayers are with PALS, God bless. .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back