B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Look up at the big "Donate" button. Just below it there's a link to the ALS/MND Support Group Forums. Click that. There are all the subforums. Near the top of the list is the "Newly Diagnosed" subforum. That's where most people introduce themselves.
    Hi Mark. Welcome. Two things: First, fundraising is not allowed. Second, you just wrote a message to yourself, where few people will come by to see it. If you'd like to participate in our forum, go to the New Members subforum and introduce yourself (but no fundraising, sorry).
    Hi My wife Kuniko has ALS. She was diagnosed in 2008. We, Mark and Kuniko, retired to McDonough Ga. in 2014. We built a house next to our daughter and son in law so we could be near them and our grand daughter. My wife wanted to be close to them.We had a problem with the septic system. It was incorectly installed and we had to put in a new system. This was very costly. We used almost all of our emergency funds to install the new system. Please go to
    http://www.gofundme.com/987c729w to see the go fund me campaign my brother has started. This is the only time I have ever asked for other peoples help. My e mail is [email protected].
    you can email me with any questions. I will be happy to answer all requests. I have never done anything like this before, but we need your help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back