davbo49
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi thank you for asking I just got a iPod yesterday the hospice has been helping with unit said up I Mabel to be a little typing here by voice yeah iPad is different you are the first one I got the post to I think I need a little bit more time with the chain is doing well and I hope I can post a little bit more year since I got this iPad now
    Hello Dave. Just wanted to say "hello" and let you know I think of you very often. I know it's tough to post. My guy is having more trouble with it, too. But just know we're thinking of you and sending you and Jane hugs. Hope the family's doing well. --Cindy
    Hi Dave,
    Just stopped in to say Hi! Think of you often. I'm doing ok. I sure do miss my dad alot. I joined a grief support group. I've been to two of their meetings so far. Not sure if it's helping much though. I get regular counseling too. I cry everyday.
    My dog I adopted a few weeks before Christmas though is a real sweetie. He's a beagle and I got him from our Humane society. I hate walking him though when we have bad weather. I'm anxious for spring to get here and stay. Take care, Kim
    Stopping by with a big hug my friend. Hope you are hanging in there as best you can be. I sure am missing my dad. Having a tough time with it. I am anxious for spring to get here so we get more sunshine. Not much of a winter person at all. I like to be warm. lol. Love, Kim
    Hey Dave, hope you're staying safe & warm in all that weather! We think of you and Jane a lot. Sending love & hugs.
    Dave I've just read you are having trouble posting. That makes me sadder than you'd believe.
    You are one of the nicest people I know, and funny!
    I'm glad you still check in, wouldn't be the same without you.
    Love Janelle xx

PS hope Jane made it off the roof all that time ago...
    Hi Dave,
    Thinking of you. My dad turned 81 this past Friday on the 11th. My family and I are going to go see him for a quick visit on Columbus day weekend. Dad is losing alot more mobility but is in good spirits yet. Take care, Kim
    Hey Dave.
    We have bought drift tyres for Connor's RC.
    He thinks they are awesome.
    Hope you are going ok at the moment.
    God bless, Janelle x
    Hi Dave
    Sorry, Connor has been asking me to contact you with a query...
    Do you know of any RC magazines? We've had no luck finding any, but thought you may be able to help...
    Thanks, have a great day.
    God bless, Janelle x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back