mare
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi, Marianne. Yes it has been a very cold winter here. The last storm was soooo bad. We are all well though. Mom and Dad just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary and we had a wonderful party. That was very swet of you to check on me. Yes, she spells it Maryann. One word! All of her insurance cards say Mary so she hates that all of her doctors call her that. Hope all is well with you.
    Hi Marianne, thanks so much for all your support. It means so much... just trying to get through this time but then again, I don't really want to if that makes sense. I am sending you big hugs and thanks... xoxo
    Mare, funny about this "heated stuff". It sounded sort of over the top to me before, too. I generally ran on the warm side previously, but now, I'd like a heated wheelchair, lol.
    Hi Marianne... Just stopping by to say hi and that I am thinking of you. Hope all is well with you and Jim. For yesterdays dinner my mom and I made tilapia with my mango salsa and sweet potatoes. Delish! My dad is sleeping almost all of the time now but I am still grateful for every loving moment with him. Hugs to you.... xoxo
    What a GAME!!! Man it doesn't get any better between the two best hockey teams in the world! Gotta go celebrate!
    Marianne, it is so good hearing from you, I hope all is as well with you, Jim and your family as can be. I am doing Ok, enjoying watching Canada win everything and getting ready to watch our team win over your team. Got my fingers crossed and it hurts but maybe it is a good thing that I can't hold my breath. Talk to you later when it is all over.
    Barry
    Hi Marianne, I'm very sorry for not having responded sooner. Rosella just showed me how. Your joke had me in stitches. Thank you so much for your good wishes and thoughtfulness. Angelo and I are doing ok. Even though I read the forum regularly I am a little overwhelmed right now and I have so much to say yet I can't seem to say anything at all. The people here are all wonderful. It's an amazing group. I've gotten so much good advice and helpful hints. I appreciate that very much! Kisses to you and Jim. Hope you guys are doing well.
    Hello...I hope you guys are doing good.. Just wanted to drop by and say "hi", and let you know I was thinking of you guys today!....c
    Hello mare thanks for sharing pic's. I liked the renovations, I didn't know about the offset door hinges great idea going to get me some!
    Marianne, I hope you are having a romantic Valentine's Day with your handsome hubby! Sending you much love and big hugs... xoxo
    Marianne, I am sending warm wishes your direction for a very Happy Heart Day along with virtual chocolate and hugs! Kay Marie
    Mare..just wanted to stop my and say hello. Hope you had a good week.....c
    Hi Marianne, we made it back home safe and sound. Endured security and their silly rules without too much hassle and endured three hours in a full airplane so I was pretty tired but after a good night's sleep in my own bed I am ready to go somewhere else.
    Thanks for the sweet birthday wishes. I am trying to remember all of the great birthdays I shared with my mom.

Love,
    Holly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back