G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hey Greg....it's Bear here.
    Just realized you had to sign into Medscape - didn't realize that.
    Let me know how I can help.....I Googled "How much CBD Oil take" and that's where I got most of my links.
    Barry

To restate, the amounts above have been reported by others as a good point at which to start, then adjust as your body dictates.
    So I heard something about a EMG will be clean on upper part because that's considered pls or something
    Sorry to bother you but I had a EMG on both of my thighs and calves, do you think that's enough to rule out ALS? Because my legs feel the same way as my arms do, but he didn't check my arms
    Hi Greg,
    How are you doing? I went with my family to visit my dad over Columbus day weekend. It was a short but wonderful trip. My dad got to see all of his six grandkids and my brother, sister, and I all at the same time. Which is quite a rarity with two of the grandkids now in college. My brother had a cookout. Dad has barely any use of his legs, arms, or hand anymore. He can't do anything for himself. But, he can still speak, swallow, and breathe pretty good if he takes his time. Take care, Kim
    Hi Greg,
    Hope you are doing ok. My dad just turned 81 this past Friday. He is going on 3 1/2 years since his diagnosis. I haven't been on here as much as before. I have been spending alot of time on line in a support group for separated and divorced people. It helps to have someone to talk to that understands what I'm going through. My family and I are going to Dallas for a quick visit on Columbus day weekend. Take care, KIM
    Hey greg,
    I haven't seen you around but yes, you are here! Awesome! Hope all is well with you at the moment.
    God bless, Janelle x
    Sorry to hear about your butt! lol Seriously, though I'm glad your fall wasn't any worse. That was bad enough. Take care. Happy 4th of July to you. Kim
    Aaaawwww, so you aren't a Hot Potato, Hairy Person or a House Painter...
    Me and the kids did have an awesome time thinking of things!
    On another note, I found on an ALS website (sorry don't remember which one) that the VA had sponsored a couple of studies, one for each Gulf conflict. Interesting stuff...
    J x
    hi GregK... many thanks for your response to my inquiry.
    i regret that i posted my questions in an inappropriate way and i apologize...
    the responses i have received have challenged my understanding of ALS
    and therefore have been helpful...

jack.....☺
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back