SLAUGHTER1555
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you need someone to talk to let me know and I will make sure to contact you or you can contact me.
    Slaughter, Honey you are in the crazy stage of just being diagnosed, on the emotional roller coaster, and your husband is progressing. If he is going to an als clinic call the neuro and exp,ain the situation. If he isn't try to get him in one. They understand the disease where a regular neuro doesn't. Call alsa.org or reach out via email. They are able to.help with social workers, support groups often via phone, in health aides or respite care. Call or email you local mda chapter. They have a lot of resources to tap into.also. Are you a church member? If so could someone help? Any friends who can mow, grocery shop, run other errands? Take all the help for anything you can think of. And remember, breathe. We are here for you.
    I just read your heart rending CALS post "Frustrated thinking...". Since you are a woman of faith let me encourage you with the assurance that Jesus gives all His disciples: "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." (Php 4:13)

May His grace, peace, strength, and endurance be multiplied to you.
    -Phil
    I understand u have needs, just do what makes u happy... sorry u are going through this.
    do you have to be a member to talk to ppl in the forms because i left several messages and i tried to see them but was unable to. I thought it was a free form?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back