LeprechaunSean
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Sean,
    My Dad was just diagnosed with ALS and we live Vancouver too. Looks like you were diagnosed 7 years ago. I was wondering if you have any advice on what is working and how you like the ALS Clinic here? We have an appt in 2 weeks. Thank you for any advice you might have. I appreciate it!
    Hi Sean,

I am going through some things that are very similar to your story. Is there anyway I can private message you? Thanks ~OG
    Hi Sean. I am relatively new to the forum. Found your posts on Lunasin. Interesting how the forums shut down anything that could be seen as controversial. It happened to me when I was too suggestive that ALS and Lyme's disease may be related.
    Hi Sean, I have been following your lunasin therapy. I live in Greece but my sister lives in USA and I was wondering if you could give us the contacts to try and order lunasin. I would highly appreciate your response. Kind regards, Diana
    PS. I was diagnosed with ALS in February this year still walking slowly but the decease has started progressing in the last several months and I am trying to find an alternative.
    Hey Sean, I was going to PM you to see if you are going ok, but I see you have logged in earlier today. I will admit I get worried about everyone when I don't see posts.
    I hope your progression is slow at the moment, and your young bloke is well.
    God bless, Janelle x
    Hi Sean,
    I happen to read your post regarding the Lunacin protocol. Might you have a link so I could order myself?
    Thank you
    Pat
    Hi Sean
    My father has been told he has ALS based on a dirty EMG and fascics on all limbs. Besides fatigue and fasciculations he's ok at the moment. No weakness, he doesn't have problems in walking or using hands. How's your condition at the moment?
    Cheers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back