chally
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Chally, good to hear from you. No worries re: getting back...I've had people PM before and not realize it until many weeks after.

The mm is by far the most difficult decision I've ever faced in sobriety. I have been sober for 20 yrs as of Oct. as of this past year and just about 10 days ago decided to try MM. My big question was, leading into it, was whether or not I could do both: treat this disease and stay sober at the same time. After thinking about it for several months, reading many posts here and doing my own research online, I came to the point where mm is something I had to try - meaning that I would not know how I felt about using it until I gave it a shot.
    Hi Chally, are you around? Want to talk to you a little about the use of MM given we are both sober. Cheers, Barry
    Hi Chally! I love the do, but kind of miss the dreadlocks, too! I certainly understand the cut--my hair used to be long also. It gets shorter all the time :)

Yes, I should have sent the pictures already. Please -- if you don't get them today remind me. My brain is pretty scattered (gee, I wonder why?)

Matt and I are looking forward to seeing you and Beth in March. He's a little concerned about the roads and this van in the snow, but what's life without some adventure!!

Please hug Beth for me.
    Hi chally. This is mckeja. My email address is [email protected]. Send me an email and I can send you more information, pics of the van, and answer any questions that you have. Thanks.
    Hi Chally, sorry no. This is a visitor message. A PM is a private message that would only be accessible to me and you. I'm pretty sure you need 50 posts to be able to send a PM, but I'm also equally sure a mod can send a PM on your behalf if so required.
    I need to get better at all this...I can now post photos but still learning how to post them up the right way!
    God bless, Janelle x
    thanks you janelle, is this what everyone calls a PM? if so ill do it more often. got to get more computer literate love ya chally.
    Hi Chally. Been thinking of you...hope the notches in your progression continue to be slow.
    God bless, Janelle x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back