K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I've had symptoms which have concerned me for a no of weeks now. Starting with cramps in thighs and calf muscles and an aching right arm. My legs have felt fatigued. I've been twitching all over my body. Two weeks ago, my thumb started twitching, the muscle between the thumb and forefinger was visibly twitching. Then my thumb and forefinger was moving for a full day, this has not happened since but my whole arm and all fingers have been aching since. The body wide twitching has been there constantly too. I notice it more at night. Every morning I wake up with stiff arms and legs, my les are a little better when I'm up and moving, but are still very heavy with cramping during the day. My go carried out a neuro exam on my legs said everything seemed fine, no brisk reflexes ect, he has referred me to a neuro. My worry is that these symptoms might be the start of als. Does this sound likely and can als be pretty much ruled out with a normal neuro exam? I'm a 36 year old woman.
    Hi, I've been having some symptoms which have concerned me for a number of weeks now. Starting with cramping in thighs and calf muscles and an aching right arm. My legs have felt fatigued and heavy. This was accompanied by twitching all over my body. Two weeks ago, my right thumb started twitching, the muscle between the thumb and forefinger was visibly twitching for a couple of minutes. Then my actual thumb and forefinger was moving involuntarily for a full day, this has not happened since but my whole arm and all fingers have been aching constantly since. The body wide twitching has been there constantly too. I notice it more at night.
    Im sleeping terribly and every morning I wake up with stiff arms and legs, my legs usually get a little better when I'm up and moving, but are still very heavy with cramping during the day. I've seen my gp who carried out a neuro exam on my legs and said everything seemed fine, no brief reflexes ect,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back