A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• So sorry to hear of Tom's passing. I am happy you and your daughter were there and it was peaceful. To the release of suffering and finding a new normal after the scourge of care taking. Big hugs,
    Anna and Kosmo
    I remove the sleep from Kosmos eyes every morning. Some of the pictures are when he was younger and whiter. Now the fur around his mouth is slightly stained. He hates having his face washed.
    I am sorry to hear the difficulties with your husband. How hard that must be to do all the work and care without appreciation. M can be oblivious and when he progresses, he does lash out. Not fun. However we equilibrate and he lets me know how much he cares. He is good about giving me time to myself. I hope you have a good support system for yourself!
    Give Ruby a pat for me. Kosmosends his best.
    Anna
    Amanda,
    Ruby is a doll. I set up an album of Kosmo our Westie. They are the best dogs
    Anna
    Thank you! It's just a regular city lot, nothing special. We had the patio enlarged and the pergola added last year so my husband could go outside in his wheelchair. Unfortunately now it's getting too hot and too many Mosquitos!
    Oh, Amanda, your place is paradise. So lovely! Looks like Ruby enjoys it, too. What a little cutie! Thank you for posting them on your album. I wish I had a green thumb. I just feel lucky I've kept my kids and pets alive! ;/ I've had my vicarious thrill now for today. Just turned my computer upside down and enjoyed them all!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back