M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Watching someone you love go from being an active person to someone that cannot do anything without great effort is very heartbreaking.
    I know how you feel. Some days I am okay and others it is very difficult. Life goes on. It's just very different from what I thought it would be.
    Thanks Laine. Still trying to wrap my head around this. I feel so sorry for my husband. He was very active and now he just sits and watches TV. The fatigue just seems to overcome him.
    I am so sorry to hear about your husband. When my son was first diagnosed it felt unreal to me. Like a horrible nightmare. It took some time for
    me to process it all. I was also heartbroken for all of us. But your lives are not over. I just try to do it one day at a time. The ALSA helped me
    a lot and reaching out to other people. This forum has helped me. Your husband is probably trying to process the whole thing. And I'm sure
    he feels bad about the burden it will impose upon you. I know my son does. My family is a great support and I still try to enjoy life. I hope this
    helps in some small way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back