S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Today 11:38 AM - permalinkSarah0609
    Well I just wrote way too much obviously explaining everything in great detail, only to realize it was too much to post. So hello my name is Sarah and I am a mother of 2 beautiful girls. I am 33 years old. I come today for just kind words and prayers. I just recently was ruled out for having MS or Lyme, I go to talk with my doctor on the 20th to start seeing a neurologist as my doctor mentioned MND. I have lost muscle mass in my left tripezal, left pectoral and my left calf. It all started about 2 years ago with weakness. After he told me all is coming back negative and we have to start considering MND, I was sick for a few days as this is not what I wanted to hear. Anyways so I guess I will start here with you all and just hope for positive energy. Like I said I wrote a lot before and my arm began to weaken so if any of you have questions I would love to talk. Thank you all ahead of time as I see a bunch of great people on here. Best wishes
    Well I just wrote way too much obviously explaining everything in great detail, only to realize it was too much to post. So hello my name is Sarah and I am a mother of 2 beautiful girls. I am 33 years old. I come today for just kind words and prayers. I just recently was ruled out for having MS or Lyme, I go to talk with my doctor on the 20th to start seeing a neurologist as my doctor mentioned MND. I have lost muscle mass in my left tripezal, left pectoral and my left calf. It all started about 2 years ago with weakness. After he told me all is coming back negative and we have to start considering MND, I was sick for a few days as this is not what I wanted to hear. Anyways so I guess I will start here with you all and just hope for positive energy. Like I said I wrote a lot before and my arm began to weaken so if any of you have questions I would love to talk. Thank you all ahead of time as I see a bunch of great people on here. Best wishes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back