K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, thank you for your kind words. Like Tillie, I am truly inspired by the fact although your beloved has passed, you are here for others. God Bless, Janelle x
    Hi, maybe you should do your own thread in the memoriam section so you can tell of your husbands death and let people express their condolences? I think it helps having your own thread to concentrate on that. I can never quite seem to let mine close off! Tillie x
    Thank you Heather. And I'm sorry you're having to put up with the emotional roller coaster with family (especially those closest to us) that comes all this. And you're right "sides" should not be taken but unfortunately lines do get drawn which (depending upon the situation) may never be able to be be erased. Too much to explain on this thread. God willing when we eventually get the opportunity to get together we can share our individual stories.

I'm confident that Ron's daughter did not mean what she said to you (personally), albeit she said it and she said it to you. It's ridiculous how having this hideous disease and it's killing nature is not enough it also has to try to take/kill so much more, don't let it. I have you in my thoughts and prayers as well as Ron's daughter. God bless you...
    Oh I am so terribly sorry for your loss! Huge virtual hugs sent out to you and thanks for your sweet words, I'd love to come over and visit with you. Having a real struggle these days, esp with rons daughter who called me a ***** today. Very sad day. Luckily Ron sides with me, but I know sides should not be taken...life is too short. Love and hugs xoxoxo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back