H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Honcho02
    Hello,I am experiencing symptoms that have not been specifically identified.I am 56 years old, have attributed the following to my progressing age.In May of 2014, I began to experience fasiculations in my right calf which eventually spread around my body.After 6 weeks, I phoned my PC.She sent me to a neurologist.She recommended an EMG/Nerve Conduction study.This took place in July 2014.This showed only hyper-excitability in my right calf. I thought this was great news. Over the next few months, I started to experience a weakness in my hands and a stiffness in my left elbow. I think this may be arthritis or perhaps I have Lyme disease (although I have had a negative blood test for Lyme).I have given up runnin as my legs feel like cement when I try to run.I sat in the lodge with students on a ski trip, teaching cribbage.I could not shuffle the deck ,my hands would not allow it.My body is not the same, muscles diminished I am not the same person I was a year ago.
    Hello,I am experiencing symptoms that have not been specifically identified.I am 56 years old, have attributed the following to my progressing age.In May of 2014, I began to experience fasiculations in my right calf which eventually spread around my body.After 6 weeks, I phoned my PC.She sent me to a neurologist.She recommended an EMG/Nerve Conduction study.This took place in July 2014.This showed only hyper-excitability in my right calf. I thought this was great news. Over the next few months, I started to experience a weakness in my hands and a stiffness in my left elbow. I think this may be arthritis or perhaps I have Lyme disease (although I have had a negative blood test for Lyme).I have given up runnin as my legs feel like cement when I try to run.I sat in the lodge with students on a ski trip, teaching cribbage.I could not shuffle the deck ,my hands would not allow it.My body is not the same, muscles diminished I am not the same person I was a year ago.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back