Graybeard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hi Graybeard, It's Dereck from the AAC forums. I just wanted to follow up with you about your post on the ACC devices thread. I'd love to learn more about you're experience with the speech-generating device your using and talk to you about the thought to text/synthesized speech device we're developing. Would you be able willing to shoot me an email at [email protected]? I'd love to get connected with you and learn more about how I can help.
    Hi there!
    You said that you were an hour away from North Hollywood. Are you in Orange County? I am in South OC/Mission Viejo Area. How can I help? I grow my own for my PAL. I can help you if you want to grow. I can show you how to make the oil yourself. I can make it for you.

If you want any more info please feel free to text me at 949-500-9633 or email me at [email protected]. I am at your disposal. I'd love to network with you and your family if you're interested. If you're not, no harm, no foul. I just wanted to let you know I'm here!

Jennifer Schmitt
    Hi graybeard im sorry to bother but I was wondering if u can help me out with a few questions I can really use some one to talk to..thanks
    Hi, Graybeard. Just now saw your message. I'm having trouble utilizing the features on this site since the redesign.

Even though I've lived here all my life, I don't remember Rick's Garage in Jefferson. I certainly remember when mint was a predominant crop in this area, though. Thanks for writing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back