Ronnie& sissy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Thinking of you constantly sissy, feel free to pm me anytime. The ride is far from over yet, many bumps and hurdles yet and don't I know it! your sister in pain xxx Tillie
    I am so sorry to hear about Ronnie. You are in my prayers. Feel free to private message me anytime if you want to talk about anything. Hugs, Kim
    Sissy just want you to know that I'm thinking of you and ronnie all the time. It's so hard to be in this part of it all. You know it's inevitable and you know things have been hard, but when it is suddenly at this point it seems it has all been too fast and it can't be happening.
    I hope you have the meds working for Ronnie and that you are finding a way through it in your own heart. xxx Tillie
    Hi, Sissy, just got your msg -- so sorry it took so long, I was out all day and can't send PMs here for some reason, so please send me an e-mail at lmgelb at gmail and I will shoot you a phone number, or send me yours, whatever is easier. --Laurie
    Hi Sissy,
    Just wanted to let you know that you and Ronnie are in my thoughts and prayers. I saw your thread and didn't want to post on it since I don't have any advice to give. I just wanted to let you know that I care. Sending you a hug, Kim
    Sissy, just wondering how everything's going for you two? Haven't seen any posts from you in awhile - worried... Hope your Christmas was good? ... a friend... ~ Heather ~
    Sissy...real sad to hear that Ronnie has slipped into hospice. I wish there was something I could say to help comfort you. When I saw your post, I was thrust back to 3 years ago when my mom phased to hospice. I know that feeling all to well...part of your feeling is selfish and wanting to change the process, and there is a part of you that knows it's time to let go....Hang on to what is best for all. I have my fingers crossed for you! : ^ )
    Sissy...pm me if you would like. We can hook up on Facebook and even if you can't log on here I'd be happy to talk on Facebook. You never need to be alone. We are all in this together. Hugs to you both.
    YOu need to contact Nikki and see what is going on with your acct. she is a moderator--there is no reason you cant post could be something going on with your computer firewalls I will let her know also...

Is everything ok?

hang in there--Holidays are always harder for all of us!
    So glad you're ok. I am a worry wart. I know how overwhelming everything can be. Don't forget - you're not alone. Love and hugs!
    Was thinking about you and wondering how have you been. Hope Ronnie is ok. Hang in there my friend. One day at a time.......

Debbie
    Thank you for reaching out to me! I look forward to meeting new friends here that can help get me through it. Maybe I can help them too! I am like you I want to know what is next so that I can be prepared. We are almost approaching a year and have done so well until the last few weeks but I was hoping we would stay where we were for longer. My main goals are to take care of my children and keep my husband safe while we enjoy the time we have.
    **oops I forgot to mention--the last boots I mentioned in my previous note are used at night!
    Hello! Sorry for the slow reply! My hubby Jim wears Silverts (you'll find it on the web) quilted booties. We 're in chilly Minnesota so they work great over his braces for errand running and general coziness! The braces won't fit in regular shoes so he wears Darco brand shoes in the spring and summer. We also purchased boots to keep his feet warm and heels protected Vitality Med sells them for about $20 they are called spenco-silicore-foot-pillows-and-positioners!! Thanks for the compliment and hang in there! With care, Marie
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back