smoochiegal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Cheryl,
    I have been thinking about you. I hope today is a happy day for you.
    God bless, Janelle x
    Hi Cheryl, you have been on my mind so much. Our husbands have been in such similar places along the way. Fortunately we are going through a quiet, uneventful phase right now. The progression in weakness is marked, but he is calm which is such a relief. How are things going for you? Have things calmed down after the fall? How is hubby's chest? Did you manage to enjoy the wedding?
    Hey Nuts,
    We are haning in there..
    Better this week than the weekend.
    Thanks so much for checking in..
    I hope the continuing messages on your thread about the cruise are not distressing with the change in circumstances xxx
    Wow, it does remind me a lot of how Chris was. Definite on something and harsh about it one day, then saying something different another day. He would say - you think you know where you draw the line, but the closer you get to it the easier it is to move it again. I just think it is so sad when they won't be proactive and put things in place early, rather than refuse and then panic at the last minute and change minds xxx Just don't let yourself feel at all responsible for his choices even when they are poor ones.
    Hi Cheryl (that's my sister's name, by the way). What kind of sewing do you do? I used to make cloths--decades ago. The last few years it's been home dec,a very little quilting, and machine embroidery (which I want to do more of). I'd like to get back into makeing cloths--I think that's going to start with modifying pants for my husband to use as his mobility decreases. Becky
    Hi, private messaging becomes available once you have been a member for a little while and have made posts across a range of threads. We don't know the exact details of how long and how many posts ... believe me I've tried to find this out!
    So I would encourage you to post in a range of threads, they don't have be long epic posts, but it seems that your account showing forum participation is a key to getting PM privileges. welcome from Tillie xx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back