skipper66
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Happy New Year Kim! I dont post becs if you arent officially diagnosed you re not supposed to make comments or thats what I understand from the DIHALS site. But thanks for wanting me to make comments.
    Hello Kim,
    Thank you for reaching out to me, you're the first! It's funny that you're from central Illinois...I was born in Springfield and I still have family that live in Chatham. I'm still trying to figure out the ins and outs of this forum, but it's nice to make a friend. Talk soon.
    Megan
    thanks kim we did have a good christmas. i got everything i wanted. that was to have my boys here with us this year.. and wouldn't you know it. they got to bbq for me. we eat outside. yes it was that worm lol on christmas day. always the first time for everything. i hope yore was just as well.
    Kim, Merry Christmas to you and your family. I've worked a few Christmas Days over my years too. :) Take care.
    Merry Christmas to you Kim. I am getting a little better everyday. Had a follow up apt. yesterday and it is all good.
    Thanks Kim, I hope the same for you and that your dad has a nice Christmas too.
    Love and hugs
    Dana
    Hey Kim, Sorry, I just don't get on around here much anymore. We are still hanging in. Hope you have a good Christmas. Gary
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back