W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You and your family are in my thoughts. Truly wish I could do more for you. I do care. Please feel free anytime to send me a message if you want to talk. Your wife is so lucky to have the love of you and your daughters while she goes through this hell. Hugs, Kim
    Hi there. This is Poppies. You have all been on my mind so much. How is your wife. How are your girls. How are you? Please be in touch. You are all going through such a difficult time. Please let us know how you are doing.
    I have posted some links to the pity party thread on yours. it may be helpful to you
    hmmmm? that didn't work. if you are interested let me know. you should be able to get private messages here soon
    Hi ! I had seen you posted for several days. I have been worried about you. I want to apologize too for my unkind post. My separation from my husband really hurt me. I know it is way different then the horror you and your family are experiencing. I truly wish I could help you in some way. The whole situation is heartbreaking. I am here if talking helps you any at all. Hugs, Kim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back