L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• just dropping in to say hello , it seems that everybody is in bed when I am on here its the time difference I guess
    I couldn't figure out how to thank you for your support for our walk! Thank you! will you be there?

Max
    We're doing well. The problems are MY problems... that being there doesn't seem to be enough time in a day to do all that needs to be done. I refuse to allow either Darcey or myself to miss out on sleep... so other things have to give. As such I feel perpetually behind. But if that is the only thing I/we have to complain about, I guess we're doing good.

We are carving out some time to get away this weekend. Tomorrow we'll drive about 3 hours north to Alexandria, VA. We're going up to see Beth Hart perform at the Birchmere. She's one of Darcey's favorite artists... so she's quite psyched about going. We'll spend the night and drive home on Monday (skipping a full day of work). Of course that will put me even further behind... but so very worth it.

Thanks for asking about us...

Jim
    Hey lovely :) Nice to see you logged in here. You are up very early on a Monday morning, hope all is OK. Katrina
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back