A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not so new but I forgot my details so went back to the beginning. I am a 78 year old male with a Pathology background. Diagnosed with PLS 5 years ago. So what...this is a slowly progressing disease and I am well past my sell by date. Nevertheless I am still enjoying swimming, going on cruises, driving and sorting out other peoples computers. I have a scooter and a hoist that gets it into the car one handed. Someone asked if there was any evidence of PLS in the brain after autopsy. The answer is not really a slight hardening is often evident but it is not like a tumour, which incidentally can produce the same symptoms if located in the lower anterior section. For me life's not that bad. My speaking is getting a little slurred and my emotions are all to cock.
    Not so new but I forgot my details so went back to the beginning. I am a 78 year old male with a Pathology background. Diagnosed with PLS 5 years ago. So what...this is a slowly progressing disease and I am well past my sell by date. Nevertheless I am still enjoying swimming, going on cruises, driving and sorting out other peoples computers. I have a scooter and a hoist that gets it into the car one handed. Someone asked if there was any evidence of PLS in the brain after autopsy. The answer is not really a slight hardening is often evident but it is not like a tumour, which incidentally can produce the same symptoms if located in the lower anterior section. For me life's not that bad. My speaking is getting a little slurred and my emotions are all to cock.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back