tomby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Tom. I don't know if you've heard, but our beloved sister Judy departed this world for home on Sunday, May 1. I know she got a warm welcome, and "well done". I have no doubt she and Annie have had a joyful reunion.

Grace and peace to you.
    -Phil
    hi tom, i think of you and cathy often . my hands are so much worse and swallowing too . i sure do wish the Lord would come and pick me up . it is very trying not having hands . do you find that is the toughest thing ? many people think it is loss of speech , while that is hard, losing hands is #1 for me . how are you tom? We never know or understand fully all the roads the Lord makes us walk upon; however, we can be confident that wherever the roads lead, it is done from His heart of love and always for His glory. keep looking up , my friend , as I will also . my steve is such a strength to me.
    Hi Tom,
    It's very good to hear from you. I trust you had a nice Thanksgiving. Mine was very nice spent with a family from our church family. They were very dear to Annie and aided in her caregiving.

Have you heard anything from Judy recently? I talked with her husband Steve recently. He said she still had a modicum of use of one finger, but it is getting weaker.

Continuing to pray for an abundance of grace and peace for you and your family, Tom.
    Hi Tom just found you on the map Barry had put together from an old post. I am originally from the Fulton area and thought I would say hi to another upstater. Believe it or not I miss what was once home.
    hi Tom, we are both still around ! i pray for you and Cathy. our God is sovereign, Tom.
    Hey Tom! It's great to hear from you. I hope your Christmas has been enjoyable. Praying for an abundance of grace and peace to you. -Phil
    Hi Tom,
    Thinking of you. Hope you are doing ok. I got to go visit my dad for about a week the first of June in Dallas. He is doing reasonably well for having this dreaded disease. He loves when my brother takes him out to the movies on the weekends. Take care, Kim
    Hi Tom,
    Thinking of you! Hope you are doing ok. My dad is staying about the same for now. Take care! You continue to be in my prayers. Kim
    Just dropped by to say Hi! Hope you are doing ok. My dad is doing pretty good for having ALS. He was happy to stroll around the other day out in the fresh air in his PWC. Come on spring. Take care, Kim
    Hi Tom,
    Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas. Boy, it's sneaking up in a hurry this year. All my boys want is more video games. Our daughter clothes and make-up. lol My daughter was picking on me last weekend when my friend helped me with my make-up for my work Christmas party. My daughter said I looked more like a clown. Not quite the look I was going for. lol Take care, Kim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back