minnesota
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Marie,
    I saw where you dropped by the other day. I have been thinking of you. Sending you a hug. Hoping beautiful memories are helping you to heal. Remember, you got a angel watching over you and he's so proud of you and his girls. Kim
    Marie, I hope that you are doing well. You and your kids are in my thoughts and prayers. I am sure that you have a huge hole in your life right now, but it is nice that you have the kids. I dread being where you are right now, I fear that I will lose my whole purpose in life. I always had a direction, and kept so busy, but I spend all my busy time at home and I feel like I have lost my connection with the outside a bit. I did not come here to talk about myself, but to send you some support. You were an amazing wife, and care giver, and I am sure will now focus even more on your kids.
    Paulette
    Hi Marie,
    I just came acrossed your post about Jim today. I'm not sure how I missed it before. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you a hug. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope beautiful memories sustain you and the girls during this horribly difficult time. Love, Kim
    Hi Marie,
    Sorry to read that things are getting worse for Jim. But, from your posts it seems that you are coming up with good ideas and doing the best you can. Please treat yourself to a massage yourself. I never personally ever had one but heard they are worth it! I just got back from visiting my dad for a week in Dallas. I didn't notice any real changes since seeing him at Christmas time. But, as we all know that can change with ALS in a second. We had a nice visit but it tore me up to have to leave him. Hopefully, I can get back again sooner this time. Sending a hug to you Marie. You are a wonderful wife to Jim and he is so fortunate to have you beside him. Kim
    Hi Marie,
    How are things going? I am excited because my daughter and I are going to visit my dad on June9th for around a week in Dallas. We will be staying at my brother's house. My sister lives in Dallas to be she is a year and 1/2 older then me and very bossy. My brother is more laid back. I am a little nervous about seeing dad because I haven't since Christmas time. Just talking on the phone with him 2x's a day I can kind of be in denial on his progression. I might be in for a rude awakening. But, my brother and sister claim there hasn't been a whole lot of changes since the last time I've seen him. I hope there are some good movies playing when we get there since that is one of the things he can still enjoy. Take care, Kim
    Hi Marie,
    Saw your light on and wanted to wish you and your family Happy Easter. I'm working a extra shift tonite on the switchboard at the hospital. I get off at 6 a.m. and then I come back at noon to work for another lady who's father is ill until 6pm. We just work 6 hr shifts. When I get off tonight I'm going to dye Easter eggs with our youngest son who is 10. Take care, Kim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back