ottawa girl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Oh Elaine how I miss you and your wisdom, wit and compassion. Merry Christmas, sweetheart. I know you are happy, dancing and sipping a very nice wine. Cheers.
    Hi Elaine,
    Hope you are coping well. I am a newly registered member here and noted your comments about back pain.
    Can you tell me if you find it difficult to sit upright and are slightly slumped over at times? As this does happen to me from time to time. I was diagnosed in April this year with ALS, and am paralyzed from the hips down. Fortunately my upper limbs still appear to be normal. But this back weakness is something I wonder about.

sandrarud
    Hi Elaine,
    My daughter and I are going to go see my dad on June 9th for about a week in Dallas. I'm excited since I haven't seen him since right after Christmas. The kids are done with school this week. Bring on summer vacation. We all miss you. Hugs, Kim
    Hi Elaine, I know you are having a hard time but remember how much you are loved here and at home. we all miss you very much! I hope you are as well as can be expected--hang in there dear sweet lady.
    Hi ottawa girl,

A few days ago I posted a message (in the equipment for sale section) asking members of the forum for spare Riluzole. My message seems to have been deleted. Do you know if it was completely deleted or moved to a more appropriate section?

Kind regards,

tolerant
    hi Elaine, I think I just sent you a private message or a visitor message but I think I also may have deleted it.

I hope you're doing better, but am worried as you haven't been posting. I'm using Dragon NaturallySpeaking to write this instead of typing as my hands aren't working so well ...
    Hi Elaine,

thank you for stopping by and messaging me. Tonight is the first night I have logged on since August. Trying to catch up with a few thread. See many sad losses. Regards, Dani
    Hello again Elaine. It's obvious that we all have missed your input and wise words. So so glad you are feeling better. I did become a grandma last week. We needed that kind of joy around here. I posted pic on the I love...thread.
    Take care,
    Kay
    Elaine - makes my heart a little heavy not seeing u on the forum.

I hope u can return soon. Trina
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back