K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• to do a new thread, go to the forum you want to post in and click the New Thread button at the top :)
    There have been some people that have been getting good results from stem cell treatments. But, there are tons of scams out there. I would try to get your husband in a trial in the U.S. of some kind. I would never trust Mexico. I hope I am wrong though and it works for him. I will add him to my prayer list. Kim
    Hello everyone

My husband has been recently diagnosed with ALS. Just seeing the posts of new members and everyone saying "I am sorry you are in this forum" makes me cry.
    He is completely sure he is going to be cured, and his parents and brothers in complete denial. I don't want to give up hope but after reading for a while I think that only a miracle can happen.
    His progression has been fast, on Dec. he was walking, talking, and now he can't use his hands, he walks very slow and trembling, his voice sounds slurred and he is having trouble drinking water (he coughs a lot).
    He is desperate and is currently receiving a stem cell treatment in Mexico. I hope to find some support here, I feel very sad and lost, he is 41 and we have two children 9 and 6.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back