Jeff Long
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I just dropped in to say Hi! How are you doing? My dad is doing pretty good considering having ALS. He was glad the weather is starting to get warmer so he can get out and get some fresh air in his pwc. i am so anxious for spring. I don't care much for driving my kids to school on ice. Take care, Kim
    Hi Jeff. Thank you for your posts on the VA. Do you mind my asking who your rep is?
    If you have time, Could you please tell me how to create albums? Pretty silly hu.... But just can't figure it out. Thank you!! In advanced, just in case it doesn't sink in! Lol
    Oh my gosh! Love your posts you had my husband and me laughing so hard! Thank you, it was much needed! Looking forward to more! My pals has the same spence of humor, and I think it's hilarious! But like ya said not many dr. Do!
    Thanks again! Hope all is well, God Bless
    I remember that, but you did not continue, nor did you come off as him. He left this site, and made an ass of himself on the TDI site, when they started asking some hard questions. I also feel that he was being very misleading, and he couldn't keep his story straight. So the difference is that he was fake, obnoxious, profane, and a blow hard, and you are real, and had a right to get angry. Don't let someone like that chase you away. We all make mistakes, and all we can do is not repeat them.
    Paulette
    Hey Jeff, why did you swear off this forum 2.5 months ago? I quite enjoyed your responses to some silly comments, and things seemed to have settled down. You have a lot to contribute.
    Paulette
    Hi Jeff,
    How are things going for you? My dad is going to particpate in a clinical trial in a few weeks. They wouldn't to wait a little while since he just had the flu shot. My dad got some good news yesterday from the VA since he's a veteran. They are going to pay him a decent ammount for his living expense. It was costing him over $6000 a month for his care and board at his assistant living home.
    Take care, Kim
    Nice to hear from you. Thank you for thinking of us. Mom is doing pretty well.. day by day and staying super busy, which is good right now. We miss Dad so much but take comfort in knowing he is in a better place. We look forward to the day we can hug him again :)
    I am glad you are doing well. Please keep me posted here or through email as I think of you and Barb as you continue down the unpredictable ALS journey. You are in my prayers

Hugs,
    Allison
    Hi Jeff. Just wanted to see how you are doing? I have been thinking of you since I last saw you at Dad's funeral.

Allison
    Hi Jeff,
    Happy 4th of July. How are things going for you lately. My dad seems to finally having a little slower progression lately. Praying it stays that way for quite sometime. He has been able to go to some ballgames of my two sons and he enjoys that. Take care, Kim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back