T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's beautiful that you are moving into hospice work, you will have so much to give!
    Day at a time, that's all we can do. Some days I still can't do a whole day at once, even an hour is too much. Others I am ok. It's all still up and down, but that's to be expected.
    Feel free to keep in contact, I can understand it's hard to come here. I thought I would run a mile, but I have actually found it comforting to be here still. xxx Tillie
    Thinking of you and sending a hug. Do you have any pics you would like to share with us? Kim
    Hi! I just wanted you to know that I am praying for your family! Your post hit home to me. I am also 34 and have kids that adore my dad. my dad was diagnosed with ALS in February and just passed away in November. I hope that you are able to spend quality time with him. Please message me anytime even if you just want someone to talk to you can even call and cry and scream to me! Stay focused on the good times and just pray for mercy! Jennifer
    Hey Girl, just want to check in, how is every thing going? I hope your dad is not suffering.
    I just read your last post and I feel so sad for you and your whole family. I can only wish for strength for you to go on. You are a wonderful daughter. Trina
    I will say a prayer for you and your dad. Try to hang in there, you are a good daughter.
    Glad to hear your dad is in the Acthar trial. My dad is 79 and has been it for a few weeks now. He's had no problems with it so far and is getting the real stuff. He's in Dallas, Texas. Keep me posted on how your dad does with it. Kim
    My father has the same wishes as much as it hurts me I will respect them. I'd take him forever if I could so my daughter will know what a wonderful man he is. It's not fair he will never see her graduate or get married. At this point I just hope she's old enough to understand death. She's 7 and cried every day for 2 months when her dog died. I don't even know how to tell her he is sick.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back