vickim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Just popped by to say hi to my favourite girlfriend. Hope your ok. Me,still not good....will fill you in tomorrow as its late here. Think of you ofton & love you lots.
    Hi Vicki,
    Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. My youngest son Eric and I are prayer warriors. We have added your father to our list along with you. My dad said that the VA decided to order him a hoyer lift. They have been so good to him. Sending you a hug, Kim
    My dog Skipper was hit by a car last night. I had him put down. I had to go into work a few hours earlier today then normal as well because a co-worker had to take her elderly father to a dr's appointment. I am glad were not busy because I've been crying and don't want to be noticed. I am trying not to be angry with Brian but it could have been prevented if had the dog on his leash like I begged him over and over to do. I know Brian loved the dog and is devastated. But, why didn't he listen to me? Kim
    thanks vickim for the site, i will check it out...to day my family dr called and confirm the test evoke potentials confirm a neuro muscular disease. if will been seeing my neurologist in the next week to get the final diagnosis..MS or ALS i suspect the latter.
    Hi Vicki,
    Thinking of you? I am anxious for spring to get here and stay. It keeps playing games with us. My youngest son just called because his dad unhooked the computer so they play less video games and study more. Eric who is 10 called me at work and is hopping mad. He said he's doing his homework now but his dad better have the computer working by 5. lol
    I am so sorry about all your going through with your dad. I understand totally your pain because I seen it first hand with my mother. You and your family are in my prayers. If I were there I'd hug you tight. Love to you always. Your family and friends are so lucky to have you.
    I have gotten a primary diagnose.. I did now know how to respond earlier sorry. But thanks for taking your time. Isaac syndrome. Thank you for taking your time again..
    vickim. Hello. i saw that you have mitochondrial myopathy. Your symptoms are so close to mine.. Can i have a chat with you?
    I am so glad that JR. won, I had to record the race, couldn't stay up that long to watch it.
    Happy Valentine's day! I got a really huge bouquet of flowers sent to me here at work. The card said to have a great day but wasn't signed. I called the florist where they came from to see if they would tell me who sent them. It turns out that my friend Cathy sent them to me. She is the one who I told you about who has been really supportive of me. Everyone at work just thinks I have a secret admirer. lol Have a good weekend. Kim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back