S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Deb,
    You and Joe are in my prayers. I am so sorry that you are having to go through all this. Hugs, Kim
    Deb, I am thinking of you today, and wish things could be better for you and Joe. You are trying so hard and I know how tough it is on you both. I hate ALS
    Thank you for your honest expression and kind words of support Debbie. I responded to you in the Such is the Journey thread and mistakenly entered Tillie's name where it should have yours. Just felt I had to clarify to you.
    Thank you! After my November hospitalization - it's taken me weeks to feel a bit more like myself! You know how that is, I'm sure. I was sad to read you get very little respite.
    Thanks for reading my blog! I am very nervous about proposing, but I am excited at the same time. Kris seems to be doing slightly better at times. Thank you for asking about him. Kris is a wonderful person and I love him very much. I will let him know that you asked about him. I know that will mean a lot to him. Have a wonderful day and stay strong.
    Just want to wish you a merry Christmas and happy new year...You are an inspiration to me and so many here!
    Hi Debbie and thank you for checking out my blog! Bless you for being a caregiver. I hope everyone is doing well during the holidays!
    thanks Santa joe, I totally understand 'mush for brains' - I feel like that pretty much all the time too :)
    The last time we were able to travel back to Minnesota..............May of 2012........we went to the ALS clinic in Minneapolis knowing it would be the last time as travelling was coming to an end.

The ALS neurologist was great and we ( her family) pressed him for an opinion.
    He kept saying..............." I don't normally do this".......then said............." if her progression continues at the same pace it has, I would guess the end of summer"

That was the summer of 2012 so it is now about one year and 2 months past.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back