S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Joe,
    Thinking of you. Just got back from visiting my dad in Dallas. We had a nice visit and he seems to be doing fairly well for having ALS that is. Take care, Kim
    Hi Joe,
    Thinking of you! Hope you are doing ok. I am so anxious for spring. I'm so tired of this ice and snow we've been getting in central Illinois. Take care, Kim
    Hi Joe,
    How are you getting along? My dad is doing pretty good for having ALS. His progression has been at a standstill for several months. My brother and sister take him out to eat, the movies, church, and to their kids sports events. Dad lives in a really plush assistant living facility about a 5 minute drive from my brother's house. It has been sleeting off/on today in our town in central Illinois. I am so anxious for spring to get here. I have always been terrified of ice. Take care, Kim
    Hi Joe,
    It's now war! I'm going to find the longest word I can come up with for the Make a Sentence game. You are going to have to write a paragraph now. lol Hope you're having a good week. Kim
    Hello,
    my name is SONIA ABDUL,i am a young beautiful girl with a lovely heart . i saw your profile today and like to be your friend,You can write to me direct in my email( [email protected] ) so that i will send more of my photo to you and tell you more about me.
    ( [email protected] )
    Nicely said! I would love just to be by the ocean... and dip my toes in as well.
    Hey Joe, been to the ocean at all tis summer? Lots of sharks in them tere waters!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back