R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Rita and welcome! You will find lots of reliable information here as well as a whack of very nice people. Never hesitate to post or ask questions. We're in this together.
    Hi Rita, So sorry about your diagnosis. You will find a lot of caring people on this forum who are willing to help and share. I suggest you post in the newly diagnosed forum so that others can meet you. Good luck on your journey. Take care, Trina
    My name is Rita. I am wanting to correspond with others with this horrible disease. I need support and hope. I am 60 years old and was diagnosed in April 2013 In June of 2012 I started stumbling and falling for no reason with extreme weakness in my legs. In September of 2012 I had all of the tests and saw three Neuros. All three confirmed ALS. I currently see Dr Kesarcus, professor of Neuro Science at University of Kentucky. I started out with a cane for balance, from there went to a walker and I am now in a power chair. I want to meet like friends to talk to and share.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back